In 1926 this engine was sold to the Rumanian railroad company. Her active live ended in 1974. In 1998 the engine was bought by Manuel Jußen. He had the engine restaured between 2000 en 2002 in the original state. In Germany the engine worked for the Train of the History. It was first located at Dieringhausen, now it stays at the Bahnpark Augsburg.
|Diameter driving wheels||1750 mm|
|Weight full||77 ton|
|Weight empty||71 ton|
|Overheated area||59 m2|
|Grate area||3 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 575x630 mm|
|1919||Build for||Königliche Eisenbahndirektion Posen||P8||/ 2455|
|1925||Take over by||Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft||38.10-40||/ 38 2460|
|1926||Sold to||Căile Ferate Române||230||/ 230 094|
|1974||Retired by||Căile Ferate Române||230||/ 230 094|
|1998||Sold to||Private owner||P8||Posen/ 2455|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.