This engine was used on the local railway between Groenendael and Overijse. 15 of these engines were build for the 3 local railway lines. To prevent long shunting times, there were equipped with 2 driver cabins. That is why they got the name Bi-cabines. To prevent scaring horses and citizens they were entirely covered with steel plates. This engine was in passenger service until 1949 and in merchandise service up to 1960. Property of AMUTRA and stored in good condition in the museum.
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.