Originally built by Baldwin as a 2-8-0 around 1923- 1925. Rebuilt by the Reading Company, outshopped January 1947 as a 4-8-4, class T-l, Northern. This heavy freight engine pulled long trains of anthracite coal, the Readings main cargo. Used in the Reading Companys Reading Rambles excursions. Purchased by Nelson Blount in 1963. One of nine remaining Reading Company locomotives.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.