The locomotive was saved by the Bavarian Railroad Museum. It was then bought by Partner für Fahrzeug-Ausstattung in Weiden to be put on a pedestal. In 2011 it was bought by the Oberpfälzische Waggon-Service GmbH for same purpose.
|Diameter driving wheels||1400 mm|
|Weight full||146 ton|
|Overheated area||69 m2|
|Grate area||4 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 600x660 mm|
|Water capacity||30 m3|
|Remarks||The development of this class started in 1937 as a replacement for the old freight-train engines in Germany. From this series special simplified versions were derived during the war. After the war many were converted in Eastern Germany (rebuild).|
|1943||Build for||Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft||50||/ 50 2146|
|1949||Take over by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||50||/ 50 2146|
|1970||Renumbered by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||50||/ 50 2146-4|
|1990||Sold to||Bayerisches Eisenbahnmuseum Nördlingen||50||/ 50 2146|
|1991||Sold to||PFA Weiden||50||/ 50 2146|
|2011||Sold to||Oberpfälzische Waggon-Service GmbH||50||/ 50 2146|
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.