Build in 1942 this engine served most of her lifetime in the depot of Ottbergen. In 1972 she was refitted with an oil-burning installation. After the last use on special trains in october 23th 1977 the locomotive was sold to the City of Salzbergen four days later.
|Diameter driving wheels||1400 mm|
|Weight full||110 ton|
|Overheated area||100 m2|
|Grate area||5 m2|
|Cilinders||3: 550x660 mm|
|Water capacity||32 m3|
|Remarks||Engines for work on freight trains in the mountains. The first were build in 1926. The last in 1949. In total 1989 engines were build. Many engines continued their work outsite Germany after WW II.|
|1942||Build for||Deutsche Reichsbahn||44||/ 44 1203|
|1949||Take over by||Deutsche Bundesbahn||44||/ 44 1203|
|1973||Rebuild by||Deutsche Bundesbahn||43||/ 043 196-5|
|1977||Sold to||City of Salzbergen||43||/ 043 196-5|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.