After taken over by the K&ESR in 1964 the engine steamed for a number of trains. In 1976 it was sold and restored. It returned to the K&ESR in 1982 on passenger services.
|Series||Manning Wardle O|
|Diameter driving wheels||990 mm|
|Cilinders||2: 381x559 mm|
|1917||Build for||Parkgate Iron and Steel Company||Manning Wardle O||Charwelton/ 14|
|1964||Take over by||Kent & East Sussex Railway||Manning Wardle O||Charwelton/ 14|
|1978||Sold to||Private owner||Manning Wardle O||Charwelton/ 14|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.