The museum was established in 1927 and was initially located in one of the main buildings of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch National Railroad) in Utrecht. Initially only small items were collected. From the 1930s actual railwayequipment became part of the collection. In 1951 the former Maliebaan station was assigned as new location for the museum. A large renovation was finalized in 2005. The museum now offers 4 differend themes and is set-up to attract the general public rather than railway enthusiasts.
Links to other sites
Forum topics about this organization
There are no specific topics regarding this organization.
Connect With Us