The factory in the area Floridsdorf near Vienna was build in 1870 by Bernhard Demmer. The manufacturer was also known as FLOR, WLF or LOFAG. In 1969 the last locomotive - an electrical one for the Austrian state railways - was build.
There are no specific topics regarding this manufacturer.
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Steamloco.info
The author cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on this page.
This page was created with help or reference of various sources. Please check the Credits section.
This website is subject to Dutch law: Disclaimer
Based on a template by OS Templates