The 141R420 was put into service August 23, 1946, deposit Mézidon on the Western region. After a long stay in Creil on the North, she finished her career at Sarreguemines in Lorraine, traction March 27, 1974 the last train commercial steam locomotive of the train. It was bought June 16, 1976, by a group of enthusiasts formed in Civil Society for Conservation 141 R 420. Its restoration was undertaken by the Association for Support of Civil Society, now called Association 141 R 420. After staying deposits SNCF Vierzon and Nevers, she joined the Clermont-Ferrand in May 1979. She was re-approved for use April 20, 1982, and placed under the industrial heritage in 1987. She had traveled 68,579 miles since the return to service until the end of 2006. After attending many celebrations that took her to Holland to train and travel to Switzerland for many film and television.
|Diameter driving wheels||2100 mm|
|Weight full||116 ton|
|Cilinders||2: 480x720 mm|
|Fuel capacity||coal: 8 ton|
|Water capacity||24 m3|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.