This engine was bought by the Southern Germany Railroad company for the branch from Zell to Todtnau in the German Black Forrest. The main line of duty was for goods, but also passenger trains were hauled. The engine remained at service until the closure of the line in 1967. Than she was bought by the German Association for Railway History.
|Diameter driving wheels||935 mm|
|Weight full||22 ton|
|Cilinders||2: 300x500 mm|
|Fuel capacity||coal: 1 ton|
|Water capacity||3 m3|
|Remarks||Standard engine design in Germany from the end of the 19th century.|
|1889||Build for||Süddeutsche-Eisenbahn Gesellschaft||Typ 60G||/ 74|
|1967||Sold to||DGEG Eisenbahnmuseum Bochum-Dahlhausen||Typ 60G||/ 74|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.