Outshopped as Poland Spring Railroad #2. Poland Springs was a mineral water plant and resort in Maine. Saddletank. Bunker behind cab held one ton of coal. It is unclear if Poland Springs took possession of the engine, stored it, or even used it. Either they or Alco sold it to E.J. Lavino, Sheridan, PA, between 1927 and 1949. Donated 1966 to Nelson Blount.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.