After its active carreer the engine was bought by a collectioner of steamlocomotives on April 29, 1993. In 1995 the engine was bought by the Thüringer Eisenbahnverein. At this tage the tender was replaced by a new type. This tender appeared to be the first of this type in the DDR originaly belonged to 50 4001.
|Diameter driving wheels||1400 mm|
|Overheated area||65 m2|
|Grate area||4 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 600x660 mm|
|Water capacity||28 m3|
|Remarks||This class was a rebuild version of the old class 50. Main topic was the replacement of the boiler by a newer type.|
|1942||Build for||Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft||50||/ 50 2385|
|1949||Take over by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||50||/ 50 2385|
|1960||Rebuild by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||5035||/ 50 3626|
|1970||Renumbered by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||5035||/ 50 3626-4|
|1993||Sold to||Private owner||5035||/ 50 3626|
|1995||Sold to||Thuringer Eisenbahn Verein||5035||/ 50 3626|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.