The engine was bought in 1908 by Bergwerks-Gesellschaft Hermann. In 1926 this mine was closed. The locomotive came to the Eschweiler Bergwerksverein (EBV) for work at the mine Mariagrube. It became Maria 3. In 1964 it was moved to the mine Adolf (also EBV), where it became number 2. In 1973 the engine moved to the mine Anna, here it got the name Anna 9. In 1985 the EBV donated the locomotive to Association des musées et tourisme ferroviaire in Fond de Gras, Luxemburg.
|Diameter driving wheels||1080 mm|
|Weight full||45 ton|
|Grate area||1 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 430x550 mm|
|Remarks||This was the typical works engine from the Hohenzollern catalog. From 1895 approx. 100 engines were build. The last in 1919. In this timeframe various improvements were implemented.|
|1908||Build for||Bergwerks-Gesellschaft Hermann||Crefeld A||/ 1|
|1928||Sold to||Eschweiler Bergwerksverein||Crefeld A||Maria/ 3|
|1964||Renamed||Eschweiler Bergwerksverein||Crefeld A||/ 2|
|1973||Renamed||Eschweiler Bergwerksverein||Crefeld A||Anna/ 9|
|1985||Gift to||Association des musées et tourisme ferroviaire||Crefeld A||Anna/ 9|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.