The J15 was built at Stratford in 1912 for use on pick-up goods and branch passenger trains across the Great Eastern Railway network. The engine survived until dieselisation, when it was preserved by the M&GN society. The engine is currently in LNER black livery.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.