Founded as Anjubault, based in the Avenue Phillippe-Auguste in Paris, the firm was taken over by Lucien Corpet in 1868. His daughter Marguerite married Lucien Louvet, the engineer of the Compagnie Meusienne des Chemins de Fer, which used Corpet locomotives. Corpet died in 1889, and the management of the firm was taken over by Louvet. In 1912, the firm moved to new premises at La Corneuve, and a limited liability company, Corpet, Louvet et Compagnie was formed. The last steam locomotive was built in 1953, but the company is still in business, manufacturing Caterpillar earth moving equipment under licence.
There are no specific topics regarding this manufacturer.
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Steamloco.info
The author cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on this page.
This page was created with help or reference of various sources. Please check the Credits section.
This website is subject to Dutch law: Disclaimer
Based on a template by OS Templates