The factory was founded on 3 October 1852 as Eisengießerei und Maschinen-Fabrik von L. Schwartzkopff in Berlin by Louis Victor Robert Schwartzkopff. The first locomotive built by the firm was delivered on 1 February 1867. In 1945, following the destruction of the factory halls during the Second World War and the dismantling of other parts of the factory in Berlin and Wildau, the construction of locomotiven by the Berliner Maschinenbau finally ended.
There are no specific topics regarding this manufacturer.
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Steamloco.info
The author cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on this page.
This page was created with help or reference of various sources. Please check the Credits section.
This website is subject to Dutch law: Disclaimer
Based on a template by OS Templates