SP 2467 was donated to the City of Oakland in 1960 and placed on display at Harrison Railroad Park. In the early 1990s, the Pacific Locomotive Association acquired 2467 and began its restoration. Completed by July 1999, the locomotive made its operational debut at Sacramento’s Railfair in 1999. SP 2467 is currently on loan for static display at the California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento.
|Diameter driving wheels||1854 mm|
|Cilinders||2: 640x760 mm|
|1921||Build for||Southern Pacific Co.||P-8||/ 2467|
|1960||Gift to||City of Oakland||P-8||/ 2467|
|199x||Sold to||Pacific Locomotive Association||P-8||/ 2467|
|2001||Moved to||California State Railroad Museum Foundation||P-8||/ 2467|
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.