The engine is (as known so far) owned by Jörg Seyffert. He has lent out the engine to heritage railroads. Last known location is Altenbeken.
|Diameter driving wheels||1400 mm|
|Weight full||146 ton|
|Overheated area||69 m2|
|Grate area||4 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 600x660 mm|
|Water capacity||30 m3|
|Remarks||The development of this class started in 1937 as a replacement for the old freight-train engines in Germany. From this series special simplified versions were derived during the war. After the war many were converted in Eastern Germany (rebuild).|
|1941||Build for||Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft||50||/ 50 1724|
|1947||Take over by||Deutsche Bundesbahn||50||/ 50 1724|
|1968||Renumbered by||Deutsche Bundesbahn||51||/ 051 724-3|
|1978||Sold to||Eisenbahn-Amateur-Klub Jülich e.V.||51||/ 051 724-3|
|1998||Sold to||Private owner||50||/ 50 1724|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.