Built by the Davenport Locomotive Works in Ohio USA in 1917, this locomotive spent most of its working life for the NSW Public Works Dept. on dam construction until purchased by Quarries Limited in 1936 for use hauling blue metal in Kiama. In 1938, parts were incorporated from a second similar locomotive (b/no. 1517/1915). This composite locomotive was used until the tramway was closed in 1941. The locomotive is now restored and in active working duties at Albion Park. The ILRMS named it Kiama.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.