Engine was donated to the city of Sacramento. It was put on display outside the station in 1958. It had to be moved to the SP shops for road building activities. In 1981 it was moved again to an in house location at the California State Railroad Museum.
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.