Ring Haw is a Hunslet saddle tank, built in Leeds in 1940 for use at Nassington Quarry. It spent its entire working life at the quarry before moving to the NNR in 1970. The locomotive is owned by the NNR, and is currently in lined green livery.
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.