This engine was stationed in Berlin. After its military assignment after WW2 it was taken over by the Polish Forrest authorities.
|Weight full||12 ton|
|Weight empty||10 ton|
|Cilinders||2: 240x240 mm|
|Fuel capacity||coal: 0,7 ton|
|Water capacity||1 m3|
|Remarks||Developed for the Heeresfeldbahn, the German organisation for railroads in the fields during WW1. From the 1920s the engines were used in many other places.|
|1918||Build for||Heeresfeldbahn||Brigadelok||/ HF 2353|
|1945||Take over by||Polske Lesna||HF||/ Tx 1116|
|1946||Take over by||Waldbahn Bialistocka||HF||/ Tx 1116|
|1986||Take over by||Muzeum Kolejki Wąskotorowej||HF||/ Tx 1116|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.