The machine was built in 1942 in Berlin as DRG 50 2621. After WO II she came in 1949 in service with the East German DR as 50 2621. After a reconstruction (german REKO) she was number 50 3654. In 1992 she came to the Veluwsche Stoomtrein Company.
|Diameter driving wheels||1400 mm|
|Overheated area||65 m2|
|Grate area||4 m2|
|Cilinders||2: 600x660 mm|
|Water capacity||28 m3|
|Remarks||This class was a rebuild version of the old class 50. Main topic was the replacement of the boiler by a newer type.|
|1942||Build for||Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft||50||/ 50 3154|
|1949||Take over by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||50||/ 50 3154|
|1961||Rebuild by||Deutsche Reichsbahn||5035||/ 50 3654|
|1991||Sold to||Veluwsche Stoomtrein Maatschappij||5035||/ 50 3654|
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.