Built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1928, this engine first served as engine #8 for the Mud Bay Logging Company, first near Olympia, Washington and later at Klamath Falls, Oregon, where it was the Weyerhaeuser Timber Co. #6 (1941-1962). After its retirement, the engine was placed on display in Klamath Falls before coming to the Northwest Railway Museum. Gifted in 1965 by Weyerhaeuser Timber Co. Last operated 1974 at Northwest Railway Museum.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.