CN 2141 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1912 at Kingston, as Canadian Northern 1059. It became CN 2141, Class M-3-d, in 1920 and was given to City of Kamloops in August 1961. Originally a coal burner, she was converted to burn oil in 1954, and retired from active duty in 1958. 2141 was sold to the City of Kamloops in 1961, and placed on display in Riverside Park until restoration work began in 1995. The restoration was completed in 2001 and 2141 now works for the Kamloops Heitage Railway.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.