Engine No. 374 was the Canadian Pacific Railway steam locomotive which pulled the first transcontinental passenger train to arrive in Vancouver, arriving on May 23, 1887. No. 374 was completely rebuilt in 1914 and continued in service until 1945. Because of its historical significance, it was donated it to the City of Vancouver upon its retirement, who placed it on display in Kitsilano Beach Park.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.