A Modified E Class, built for the depot railway serving RAF Calshot. It was donated to the Talyllyn in 1953, regauged from 2 ft (610 mm) gauge and named after Douglas Abelson, who donated the locomotive. Returned to service July 2013 as 'Douglas' in bright red and black border livery.
Links to other sites
Forum topics regarding this engine:
There are no specific topics regarding this engine.